Educator in training
WHY WORK FOR LE PETIT VOILIER?
- Working for Le Petit Voilier is to find a French family atmosphere in a city where English is the majority.
- It is to accompany the children of the Francophone community in their daily discoveries and learning experiences.
- It is to offer an excellent educational program by paying attention to children’s development, and provide them with enriching activities based on their interests.
- It is to hear the laughter and see the smiles of children. It is the happiness that comes from helping them grow and develop, from 12 months to 12 years!
- It is to take advantage of the support offered by the professional team and make use of the full resources at their disposal.
- It is to take advantage of all the benefits provided by the nature that surround our six Early Childhood Centres schools (located in the Halifax area) which allow for easy educational outings.
- It is to benefit from excellent working conditions, that include a competitive salary, social benefits and support for continuing education.
- It is to be part of a team of qualified and committed educators from all over the world.
- It is to be respected and supported by the management team.
- It is to ultimately work for a non-profit organization that has 25 years of excellent governance and an upstanding reputation, awarded by the BBB Business Integrity Awards.