We would like to cancel our child care services. How long do I have to give notice?

When parents want to stop making use of our services, they must give a written notice one month prior in order to allow our management to fill the vacant place. If this deadline is not met, the parents will have to pay an amount equal to one month of services, from the date of notice of departure.

When parents want to stop using the services of the Garde Scolaire, a written notice no later than June 30th of the current year is required. If the request is made after this date, child care expenses must be paid until June of the following year, unless a replacement is secured.